Proposal for Maintenance Service Agreement
Our maintenance program is for a period of one year beginning at date of signature on agreement
- Specified openings must be easily accessible without moving any obstruction for Ex; furniture, equipment etc.
- Specified Blinds, shutters and all windows treatment must be operational before every visit.
- CONTRACTOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR INOPERABLE OR DAMAGED WINDOW OR DOOR TREATMENTS,
- Obtain approval and access from building management or security
- Submit all license insurance required by administration to enter building,
- All work performed from inside building using elevators and corridors
What we do:
- Visual observation of specified windows and doors openings
- Careful operation of each specified window, door and Activation of locking mechanism
- Lubrication of specified mechanism and weather seals
- Minor needed repairs or modifications will be performed immediately if problems occur at the time of operation
- Fill out visit report and send to specified email address for review
Extra Parts & labor
- Extra materials and Extra work will be performed after customer authorization,
- Extra work and materials will be charged after being performed
- Parts and labor not described above
- Extended warranty of any kind
Acceptance of Proposal
When this proposal becomes a contract, and buyer agrees to and/or accepts the goods, products and/or services, cost, terms and/or conditions described above. Customer may terminate this agreement by written notice of termination at any time and will be reimbursed all fees prorated with work already done. In the event this invoice requires collection, Purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney’s fees and costs associated with collection whether by demand, arbitration or the formal filing of lawsuit. Purchaser agrees to pay Seller interest at the highest rate allowable by law on all sums not paid when due. The above prices, specification and conditions are satisfactory and are hereby accepted. You are authorized to do the work as specified. Payment will be made as outlined above. Payment may not be held because of manufacturer defects or service. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of FL.
- This proposal expires in 30 days if not accepted
- Payment must be received within 14 days of signature of contract.
- FGC reserves the right to refuse service at its discretion after initial visit of premises if one or more windows and/or doors have not been replaced by our company.
- An extra charge may be added if doors and windows are inoperable at the initial visit.
- Contract is renewable 30 days before the one year period when billing is sent out.
- All Customers must have updated contact information with a valid email address and active telephone or mobile number for easy communication.
- A tentative schedule will be sent out 30 days prior to visits.
- Manufacturers recommendations vary for cleaning depending on salt air exposure.
- We recommend a minimum of twice per year for beachfront properties.
- Location of openings and hardware may require more maintenance.
- Please fill out the information sheet to request a free quote.Thank you,Subject to such changes and cancellation in times and days as may be necessary because of scheduling delays, war conditions, strikes, lockouts, or other labor troubles, or emergency conditions, act of God or other circumstances beyond our control.
NOTE: OUR OFFICE WILL NOT AUTHORIZE THE WORK WITHOUT ORIGINAL PROPOSAL.
You will receive a copy of our liability insurance at your request to amplify the extent of our services. All work is guaranteed to be specified. All work to be completed in workmanlike manner according to standard practices during normal business hours. Any alteration or deviation from above specifications involving extra costs will be executed only upon written orders, and will become an extra charge over and above the estimate. All extra work will be charged at the rate of $50/man hour plus materials. Any defects or flaws occurring in a window/door that has already been installed will be serviced through its manufacturer if fully warranted.
(A copy of this agreement will be e-mailed to you for you to print and sign.)